But What About The Prom?
Can my child go to college?
How do I deal with naysayers?
Tune in this week while we discuss these topics and more!
TWO WAYS TO LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE:
1. Click PLAY Button Above ^^ to listen here.
2. OR Listen on your favorite podcast platform:
Scroll Down for this week’s Freebie:
100 Ways to Socialize Guide
Homeschool Myths and Facts
Top 10 Common Homeschooling Myths
- Homeschooled kids don’t get to go to the prom or other big milestone events. (3:24)
- Homeschooled kids are weird and unsocialized. (8:16)
- Parents are not qualified to teach their children. (10:37)
- There aren’t that many homeschoolers, your kid will be lonely. (15:31)
- Homeschooled kids can’t go to college. (17:51)
- Homeschool families are all alike. (19:29)
- Homeschool kids won’t learn as well as they will in a traditional school setting. (22:24)
- Homeschooled kids don’t get to participate in extracurricular activities. (24:55)
- Homeschool students won’t be prepared for life. (28:28)
- Homeschooling is expensive. (29:49)
Our Homeschool Prom:
Maria did a walk through before our prom this year to show you that homeschoolers get to have ALL THE FUN! Some families even fly in from other parts of the country to attend this grand event: